Dear Valued Patient,
Our offices will be doing a slow reopen beginning Monday May 11th for both emergent and non-emergent care. We have established new patient visit protocols based on recommendations and guidelines by the State of Ohio, and The Centers for Disease Control. Please follow the instructions below so we can provide a safe, positive, and an efficient patient experience.
Any questions: 330-644-1932 during office hours.
1) Phone Confirmation
- During this time, all appointments must be confirmed with a phone call. We will be contacting patients on a rolling basis one day prior to your appointment.
- During the phone confirmation, a team member will ask you to complete a brief patient screening questionnaire. An appointment will not be confirmed or conducted without completion of the questionnaire.
- To decrease physical contact with our front office team members, insurance benefits will be reviewed and updated during your confirmation call. Co-pays, upcoming treatment, and outstanding balances may be taken over phone during your confirmation call.
- Please arrive ten minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Remain in your car please. A team member will call you when your Audiologist is ready and to proceed to our front check-in window. If you do not have a cell phone, proceed directly to our check-in window for further instructions with a mask, or to receive a mask.
- We have staggered appointments to reduce the number of patients in the check-in area. However, if there is another patient present, observe proper social distancing. Markings will be present on the floor indicating six feet of space.
3) Sound Booth Rooms
- Hand washing stations will be available at check-in and in your treatment room. Please wash your hands.
- We will review the screening questionnaire you completed on your confirmation call for any updates or changes.
- We will obtain your temperature before going back. and you will be asked to completely sanitize your hands. (Massage until dry)
4) General Information
- Use of our reception area has been limited at this time.
- Patients are to arrive alone for their appointment unless a family member or caregiver is needed.
- We will do our best to minimize delays, but you may experience some wait time when you arrive for your appointment. We thank you in advance for your patience.
- We strongly request that you wear a facial covering out of respect for the safety and well-being of our team members and other patients. If you don’t have a mask, one will be provided upon arrival in the waiting area.
- We thank you for doing your part to keep both our team members and other patients safe and healthy! We are excited to welcome back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.