Personal Amplification Devices
- Environmental Microphone
- 3.5 mm mono microphone plug
- 3.5 mm mono headphone plug
- Uses 2 AAA alkaline batteries for 100 hours of typical usage
- Low battery indicator
- External volume control
- External tone control
- Personal amplifier
- Deluxe folding headphones
- Two AAA alkaline batteries
- TV listening extension cord
Personal FM System
- Improves listening for individuals or groups
- 16 selectable channels, 72-76MHz
- Auxiliary input: broadcast any audio source
- Flexible receiver: listening using a plug-in mic, FM signal, or mix
- 3.5mm mono mic input jack for use with a variety of headphones/earphones, and is neckloop/hearing aid compatible
- 2.5mm stereo aux input jack
- Tone, compression, mute control
- Operates up to 150 feet (45.7m)
- Personal FM 330 system includes T36 transmitter, R36 receiver (no microphone), lapel microphone, earbud, AA alkaline batteries, system carry case
- Ideal for classroom, training, consultation, etc.
HD Personal FM System
- 40dB amplification at 1kHz
- Digital Wireless System – provides high-definition sound and clarity under a variety of conditions.
- Total Security – transmitter and receiver are automatically “paired” to provide secure coded transmission.
- Custom Sound – provides maximum flexibility in all situations. Both the transmitter and receiver have internal zoom microphones that can be remotely adjusted for omni or directional use and volume setting.
- Easy to Use – small, lightweight and can be used almost anywhere. The easy-to-read LCD menu provides a clear system for settings and adjustments, ensuring quick setup.
- Modern Design – features a smart and discreet contemporary appearance designed for form, function and discretion.
- Maximum Functionality – the basis for a total sound solution for individuals with hearing loss. The transmitter can be used with multiple receivers to create a secure hearing system. The receiver may be used alone as a personal listener by activating the built-in microphone. can be linked to a television, sound system or other sound sources. It can be used by hearing aid wearers using a neckloop or with a headset or earbuds
- Neckloop compatible
- Battery Powered – uses Li-Ion rechargeable batteries that do not exhibit the memory effect and subsequent shortened life of other rechargeable batteries.
This system includes the following:
- 1 receiver
- 1 transmitter
- 1 Carry case
- 1 Sound kit for using with the TV, computer, radio, music players (30 day warranty)
- 1 Power supply/charger (30 day warranty)
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Neckloop or headset